Cardiovascular & Abdominal Screening Thursday, November 19th
Cathedral Health Services will be performing screening on the vital organs of your body on Thursday, November 19th. It’s a good idea for anyone between the ages of 40 to 65. The self-pay price is $199.
I’ve seen a lot of people putting off doctor visits and wellness healthcare services this year and that’s really a bad idea. Cancer rarely gives you a second chance.
In past screenings, we have detected fatty livers, thyroid issues and vascular plaquing that can lead to serious health consequences. The screening takes 45 minutes.
|Book Your Screening|
COMPLETE CARDIOVASCULAR ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Heart UltraSound Screening: This screening visualizes the heart valves, measures systolic function, the motility of the left ventricle, the ejection fraction and the dimensions of the atrium and ventricles.
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening: Atrial fibrillation is a heart rhythm problem found in almost one in every 150 people, causing palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue and risk of stroke.
- Stroke Screening: Stroke is the most common cause of long term care admissions in the US. This screening will show your level of plaque build up in the carotid arteries.
- Thyroid Ultrasound Screening: This detects cysts, nodules and other abnormalities that may indicate signs of thyroid disease.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a condition where blood circulation is restricted. It affects over 8 million Americans. This screening detects signs of circulatory problems in the lower extremities.
COMPLETE ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening: Aneurysms form as a result of weakening in the arterial wall. This ultrasound screening detects aneurysms and other abnormalities.
- Liver Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, texture and density and size dimensions of the liver.
- Kidney Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, stones, fluid and more.
- Gallbladder Screening: This scans for stones, sludge, wall thickening and other abnormalities.
- Pancreas Screening: An important organ providing essential hormones and digestive enzymes. This screen detects small lesions, abnormalities and other signs of disease.
- Spleen Screening: This organ is essential in regard to red blood cells and the immune system. This screening detects an enlarged spleen and additional signs of disease.
|Book Your Screening|