Ultrasound Wellness Screening on Monday, April 22.
The Benjamin Franklin axiom that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” is as true today as it was when Franklin made the quote, even though he was addressing fire safety and burning buildings. Franklin wrote this (courtesy of ushistory.org) under an assumed name. So, here’s a Burdorf axiom: I’m addressing inflammation of your body and the deterioration that will result if you are over 40.
Cathedral Health is back! Every year our ultrasound wellness screening detects fatty livers, nodules and plaquing in blood vessels. Be proactive and fix these problems before they become a major issue. Schedule now.
The cost of the wellness screening includes 11 tests and is only $179.
The test includes:
COMPLETE CARDIOVASCULAR ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Heart UltraSound Screening: This screening visualizes the heart valves, measures systolic function, the motility of the left ventricle, the ejection fraction and the dimensions of the atrium and ventricles.
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening: Atrial fibrillation is a heart rhythm problem found in almost one in every 150 people, causing palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue and risk of stroke.
- Stroke Screening: Stroke is the most common cause of long term care admissions in the US. This screening will show your level of plaque build up in the carotid arteries.
- Thyroid Ultrasound Screening: This detects cysts, nodules and other abnormalities that may indicate signs of thyroid disease.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a condition where blood circulation is restricted. It affects over 8 million Americans. This screening detects signs of circulatory problems in the lower extremities.
COMPLETE ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening: Aneurysms form as a result of weakening in the arterial wall. This ultrasound screening detects aneurysms and other abnormalities.
- Liver Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, texture and density and size dimensions of the liver.
- Kidney Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, stones, fluid and more.
- Gallbladder Screening: This scans for stones, sludge, wall thickening and other abnormalities.
- Pancreas Screening: An important organ providing essential hormones and digestive enzymes. This screen detects small lesions, abnormalities and other signs of disease.
- Spleen Screening: This organ is essential in regard to red blood cells and the immune system. This screening detects an enlarged spleen and additional signs of disease.
Your screening is Prepaid: Cash, Check, or Credit card. There are no refunds if not cancelled 48 hours prior. Please wear a two-piece outfit with a shirt that buttons up the front or a tank top. A minimum 4 hour fast is required with the Abdominal Ultrasound Package. A confidential printed report is immediately provided.
When & Where
Date: Monday, April 22, 2019
Location: Dr. Burdorf’s Office
8140 E Cactus Rd #730
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Scheduling Your Wellness Screening
Schedule now! It will fill up. Call 480-951-5006 or schedule your health wellness screening online!
It’s easier to stop something from happening in the first place than to repair the damage after it has happened.
If you are interested in blood work, here’s what a patient says:
“I started seeing Dr. Burdorf this year for neurological rehabilitation for balance issues and neuropathy in my legs. During my treatment course, he suggested I get blood work for a foundational assessment. He suggested I have some tests run that other doctors have never done before. The testing showed I have a condition called Hemochromatosis, which is a condition where my body is over-absorbing iron. The therapy for this condition is donating blood. Dr. Burdorf’s protocol is to test, recommend a diet and supplements and retest in 60 days to see if the game plan is working. My retesting showed improvement in my kidney and liver function and a now optimal Ferritin level, which originally diagnosed the Hemochromatosis condition.” Peggy G, March 2019
Dr. Burdorf deals with very complex neurological issues, and is a doctor patients go to after they have been dealing with their situations for sometimes many months or even years, and have been unable to find help elsewhere. He specializes in pain & injury conditions for those seeking alternatives to medications & surgery. If you or anyone you know is experiencing unresolved conditions, we may be able to help you! Call our office at 480-951-5006, or schedule your appointment here.