Dr. Burdorf’s Office Hosts Bi-Annual Wellness Health Screening on April 26
Every year our health screening detects fatty livers, nodules and plaquing in blood vessels. Screening and early detection can help you fix these problems before they become a major issue!
The screening will include both the Cardiovascular and the Abdominal Ultrasound packages for a total of 11 tests.
Package 1: COMPLETE CARDIOVASCULAR ULTRASOUND
- Heart UltraSound Screening: This screening visualizes the heart valves, measures systolic function, the motility of the left ventricle, the ejection fraction and the dimensions of the atrium and ventricles.
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening: Atrial fibrillation is a heart rhythm problem found in almost one in every 150 people, causing palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue and risk of stroke.
- Stroke Screening: Stroke is the most common cause of long term care admissions in the US. This screening will show your level of plaque build up in the carotid arteries.
- Thyroid Ultrasound Screening: This detects cysts, nodules and other abnormalities that may indicate signs of thyroid disease.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a condition where blood circulation is restricted. It affects over 8 million Americans. This screening detects signs of circulatory problems in the lower extremities.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening: Aneurysms form as a result of weakening in the arterial wall. This ultrasound screening detects aneurysms and other abnormalities.
- Liver Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, texture and density and size dimensions of the liver.
- Kidney Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, stones, fluid and more.
- Gallbladder Screening: This scans for stones, sludge, wall thickening and other abnormalities.
- Pancreas Screening: An important organ providing essential hormones and digestive enzymes. This screen detects small lesions, abnormalities and other signs of disease.
- Spleen Screening: This organ is essential in regard to red blood cells and the immune system. This screening detects an enlarged spleen and additional signs of disease.
Hurry to sign up! We have only 20 appointments available, and they always fill up quickly!
The Wellness Health Screening is $175. All appointments will be Prepaid by Cash Check or Credit card. There will be no refunds if not cancelled 48 hours prior.
Call Dr. Burdorf’s office to schedule a Wellness Scanning time: 480-951-5006 or click to schedule an appointment online.
What to know for Screening Day:
When you come for your Wellness Health Screening, please wear either a two-piece outfit with a shirt that buttons up the front or a tank top.
A minimum 4 hour fast is required for the Abdominal Ultrasound Package.
Rest assured, a confidential printed report is immediately provided.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Dr. Burdorf’s office at 480-951-5006.