Go, Know, Take Control of Your Health
More People die of Cancer and Cardiac disease than Covid.
Schedule an appointment at our office on Thursday, October 7th for our Wellness 11 Test Screening. A minimum of 4-hour food fasting is required. Fluid intake is to remain as usual. Please wear a two-piece outfit with a shirt that buttons up from front or a tank top.
Trained technicians from Right Path Screenings will be performing ultrasounds of the thyroid, carotid arteries, heart, abdominal aorta, liver, kidneys, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen and testing for PAD and atrial fibrillation.
Cost is $250. FYI the self-pay price at Scottsdale Medical Imaging for a Doppler ultrasound of your carotid arteries is $250. You are getting the value of 11 tests for the price of one with this screening.
Call us at 480 951 5006 or CLICK TO SCHEDULE.
COMPLETE CARDIOVASCULAR ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Heart Ultrasound Screening: This screening visualizes the heart valves, measures systolic function, the motility of the left ventricle, the ejection fraction and the dimensions of the atrium and ventricles.
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening: Atrial fibrillation is a heart rhythm problem found in almost one in every 150 people, causing palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue and risk of stroke.
- Stroke Screening: Stroke is the most common cause of long term care admissions in the US. This screening will show your level of plaque build up in the carotid arteries.
- Thyroid Ultrasound Screening: This detects cysts, nodules and other abnormalities that may indicate signs of thyroid disease.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a condition where blood circulation is restricted. It affects over 8 million Americans. This screening detects signs of circulatory problems in the lower extremities.
COMPLETE ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening: Aneurysms form as a result of weakening in the arterial wall. This ultrasound screening detects aneurysms and other abnormalities.
- Liver Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, texture and density and size dimensions of the liver.
- Kidney Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, stones, fluid and more.
- Gallbladder Screening: This scans for stones, sludge, wall thickening and other abnormalities.
- Pancreas Screening: An important organ providing essential hormones and digestive enzymes. This screen detects small lesions, abnormalities and other signs of disease.
- Spleen Screening: This organ is essential in regard to red blood cells and the immune system. This screening detects an enlarged spleen and additional signs of disease.
AS OF MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, THE SCREENING IS FULL. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN SPRING 2022 FOR THE NEXT SCREENING.
All the best,