A Great Opportunity to Look at the Vital Organs of Your Body!
Cardiovascular & Abdominal Screening Thursday, November 19th
The self-pay price is $199.
I’ve seen a lot of people putting off doctor visits and wellness healthcare services this year and that’s really a bad idea. Cancer rarely gives you a second chance.
In past screenings, we have detected fatty livers, thyroid issues and vascular plaquing that can lead to serious health consequences.
The screening takes 45 minutes.
|Book Your Screening|
CARDIOVASCULAR ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Heart UltraSound Screening: This screening visualizes the heart valves, measures systolic function, the motility of the left ventricle, the ejection fraction and the dimensions of the atrium and ventricles.
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening: Atrial fibrillation is a heart rhythm problem found in almost one in every 150 people, causing palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue and risk of stroke.
- Stroke Screening: Stroke is the most common cause of long term care admissions in the US. This screening will show your level of plaque build up in the carotid arteries.
- Thyroid Ultrasound Screening: This detects cysts, nodules and other abnormalities that may indicate signs of thyroid disease.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a condition where blood circulation is restricted. It affects over 8 million Americans. This screening detects signs of circulatory problems in the lower extremities.
ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND PACKAGE
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening: Aneurysms form as a result of weakening in the arterial wall. This ultrasound screening detects aneurysms and other abnormalities.
- Liver Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, texture and density and size dimensions of the liver.
- Kidney Screening: This scans for cysts, nodules, masses, stones, fluid and more.
- Gallbladder Screening: This scans for stones, sludge, wall thickening and other abnormalities.
- Pancreas Screening: An important organ providing essential hormones and digestive enzymes. This screen detects small lesions, abnormalities and other signs of disease.
- Spleen Screening: This organ is essential in regard to red blood cells and the immune system. This screening detects an enlarged spleen and additional signs of disease.
|Book Your Screening|
You can continue to shop your supplements online at my dispensaries:
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark Burdorf, call 480-951-5006 or schedule your appointment here.
Treating the root cause of your condition, not just your symptoms, is the fastest way to recovery and is the best way to obtain optimal health and wellness.