D3 Has Two Meanings to Duke
1. Vitamin D3, or cholecalciferol, is one of the forms of Vitamin D. Both D2 and D3 need to be converted by the liver and then by the kidneys into the main form of Vitamin D that circulates in your body. D3 appears to raise our levels of active vitamin D more effectively than D2.
2. He is the third pet in the Burdorf family to be named Duke.
Duke wants to give you the opportunity to get your Vitamin D level tested with bloodwork at a Lab Corp location in the city you live.
3 Little Questions to Ask About Vitamin D:
- Are you taking Vitamin D? If you are not, then you should.
- Are you taking enough? You will never know unless you test
- Are you consistent? Half life means how long a substance stays in your body or how quickly it leaves. The half life of Vitamin D is 15 days. This means you can get tested, consult our office on a recommended dose and retest in 30 or 45 to see if you are doing enough.
Sorting Out Whether Vitamin D Deficiency Raises COVID-19 Risk
Want to know the facts?
Even Anthony Fauci, MD, has said he takes a Vitamin D supplement. Vitamin D “does have an impact on your susceptibility to infection,” said Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Pediatrician Carol Wagner, MD, of the Medical University of South Carolina, is leading a study with 2 sponsors and collaborators that have a vested interest in the findings. ZRT Laboratory, a Beaverton, Oregon, company, sells a $75 vitamin D test directly to consumers.
Do you want to know your Vitamin D level?
This $75 value Vitamin D test is being offered for $39 for a limited time.
If you are interested in knowing more about your blood health, schedule here for an in-office consultation, or email me at email@example.com to set up a consultation.
Treating the root cause of your condition, not just your symptoms, is the fastest way to recovery and is the best way to obtain optimal health and wellness.